Memoirs of unforgettable yesterdays;
‘twas the requiem we hath as our own to chant.
“O rose, Speak to me from the withered
Petals of your heart,
Of the honey of love you gathered
To give your beloved in your
Beauteous yesterdays.
Speak to me with the memories
Of your enslaving fragrance
You hath hath in your joyeous days fallen.”
Laughed in pain the withered rose,
defying the dazzling breeze;
Opened his shrunken heart and sung
Of his petals fallen.
“Rich were the lovers of my
Petals dipped in the colors of sunset.
Dawn of mine were filled with
Laughters of rainbow colored butterflies
And my love spread honey bees.
I could hear no solos of my lovers now.
Sprinted away hath they seeing my faded petals.
Now in my dawns, I got awakened by
The breeze, often trying to blow me off.
Still O young ! you adore me !
I have no fragrance to fill your soul
Nor honey of love to make your heart wet.
Still O young ! you love me
Remembering my beauty of yesterdays !”
“O rose, you were born along with me.
Thoughts stamped deeply in our heart
Which makes our heart sore
are beautiful memories of yesterdays.
Yesterdays of my youth were wandering
To hearts gathering love of my beloveds.
Amidst my joyeous wanderings
I found a fountain of love.
I dreamt of tomorrows with her.
Often we flew aloft the sky
Joining our hands and keeping
Our hearts together.
O rose ! I have nothing to give her
Other than a heart to give her my loves
And receive her love with pleasure filled soul.
O rose ! I cant cease tears falling on my obscured face.
Fallen tears hath stamped their course on my fading cheeks.
O rose ! I love her,
until my last breath which I am worried about often.
For if it passes out ceasing my heartbeats of love
With giving not anything to my beloved sacred soul,
In pain shall I remain with the angels of seventh heaven."
I cried in madness, "tell me O rose, what shall I give her.”
Weeping was the withered rose
And whispered glaringly,
“O my beloved friend, I believe not
I could be able to get rid of today,
To reach the beautiful dawn of tomorrow,
This rose plant is my heart.
I will breath the fragrance of my dwelling
Wheneven I am fallen.
For here ended burned my yesterdays.
Cry not my beloved friend !
This withered rose shall cry with you.
This withered rose shall ease your soreness.
Give my weak body, my faded petals
To your love,
the withered rose continued
With endless tears, “ tell your love
This was your friend, a withered rose
But still with whole petals not fallen”
Stopping for a while the rose made a sigh
And fell down to soil.

No comments:
Post a Comment