" Filled of dreams were my yesterdays.
No dreams hath I dreamt in my yesterdays
wherein your facade wastnot.
... How shoudst I dream a dream without you
For you were the weaver of my dreams.
No truth was there greater
than the truth whispered you with your wet eyes.
'I love you', said you, with wet eyes and quivering lips.
Heard it with a rejoiced heart I.
Walked we through the flower laden path of the gardens
And kissed each others heart with heart.
Kissed you my cheeks many times
And I received it in flourished joy.
Melted we with joined hands and hearts in the busy crowd
Who hath been spending their dying hours in haste.
I mourned not when you went bidding a farewell eternally.
For you hath taught me death even can separate us not.
I worried not when you thawed in eternity’s sea as a drop.
For I hath been promised: you should await me in the sea.
Greek sayth: Aphrodite is a myth and lives in mythology.
For me Aphrodite lived with me in my yesterdays
Lives in my remembrance today.
And in my life after my death I shall be living with her.
How shoudst I cry as you hath given me
plentiful thoughts in the past days of joy to recuperate my sadness.
Halo of your love lingereth around my soul hitherto.
And I wished to join you no longer staying here.
But angel of death hastnot been kind to me yet.
My dreams are over and bountiful days are past.
Is there any pain greater than those’s who can even dream not;
I realized that you went taking the fountain of my dreams with you.
I shallt await no longer for my call
to join you in the angel-guarded sea.
I have started the hours of anticipation.
‘tis the dream that shall enliven me henceforth "

No comments:
Post a Comment