" Havestnot thou seen the blossom of spring ?
What have they whispered thou ? They often talk to me :
"Aye, I feelst contentment when I am loved,
... And I am the beauty of the nature,
And I shall remain as the beloved of plants and Trees".
I often reply too : "Thou art beautiful,
And thee remindeth me of my spring of my loves,
I adoreth thee for I am rich now
with The golden yellow leaves of autumn,
But My vessels of my mind of spring are empty,
I couldnot stay here evenif I am rich,
Yet not enough hast been my richness
to deny my Mortality; And I must havest to kiss and melt in soil.
Forgeteth not yet thee too shall have an autumn for thee
to blow off thee from thy Beloved trees.
Summer may sprout thee again;
But I lovest remaining in the soil forevermore.
For I lovest not seasons to come again in my life
as they art beloved of mortality and what I lovest is eternity"
I keepeth asking my beloveds;
"Aye, my beloved sun,
Dost thee love me ?
Love me for the sake of my love to thee,
Shed tears when I becometh naught,
And how longest shall ye cry for me ?
Aye, I know ! Until ye sets for this day;
Until ye gives up yourself for thy beloved moon;
Tommorrow shall thee risest again for another soul who loves thee."
"Aye clouds, What shall ye dost for my remembrance ?
And how shall thee make me pleasurest in my sleep ?
Shall ye touchest my grave descending as drops of rain ?
Thirsty is my soul to havest thy adoring touch "
"Aye, snow fallen trees,
Thou art being embraced with thy beloved winter !
Joyeous shall be I evenif ye allow thy seeds
to thrivest on my body in summer,
I shall raisest thy seeds to touch the sky
giving them even the last drop of my frozen blood,
So shall I see the blossoms of spring and leaves of autumn through thee"
"Aye singing birds, What art thou singth for ?
Alas! Havest ye been singing for thy beloved ones !
Shall I be thy beloved ? So shall sing ye for me too !
An eternal song which may givest my beloved the remembrance of mine
and which shall soothest my spirit.
I shall allowest ye to build thy nests on the tree
which is routed in the soil of my grave."

No comments:
Post a Comment