" What shall be the day's farewell whisperings to night,

Ere Sun's farewell whisperings to day's gentlest sight.

I havest listened to it many times,...

Standing in the shores in twilights.

At last I understand,

Every farewell whisperings hast the same soul ever;

Not other than the soul of love that sayth farewell never. "

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Dream of Reality . . .


I was in a dream--I was sleeping wearing rainbow.
Heavenly silence was surrounded to me. Breathing hath not been I.
I wondered why hath I holded up my breath.
...
I saw a man crying sitting beside me. His silver colored beard was wet of tears.
And a sigh followed with his cry. I looked upon that high sigh
And it was a woman shedding tears at my face.
I was afraid for her tears should awake me from my asleepness.
But neither hath it happened. With a reflection in my inner heart I realized.
Their beloved lad was I. I could see even if my eyes were closed.
I whispered even if they could not hear me.

“Ages shall vanish my dwelling from the domain of earth.
Rest shall my body in the grave that you present to me
with lamenting hearts and melt shall my corpse in the soil
that you lend to me with sorrowful love.
Part not shall my spirit and the fragrance of my breathe from here.
I shall live here in the face of varied seasons
And flew away ages.”

“My beloved father! Let me be there in each of thine birth.
As thy lad who knows not to feel abhorrence to anyone.
Let me do confess for I was unable to give thee joy in this birth.
In any of my birth shall I give thee my loves, my heart and my soul
Under thy holy feet. Aye, I know, when I hath cried and
tears hath been coursing through, thee became my cheeks.
And when I hath slipped and fallen down, the land were thee.
Thee hath tasted the saltiness of my tears and hath suffered
The pressure of my fall. Lovest were thee still."

Then came a mass shedding two drops of tears each at my face.
No longer did they stay there after they dropped those two tears.

"Aye, my beloved friends, Where wert thou in the yesterdays of thine?
Where shall thou be in tomorrows of thine?
If thou wert enjoying in the yesterdays of thine where shall thou be
Enjoying the tomorrows of thine remembering thy yesterdays?
And if thou enjoyed not in thy yesterdays,
Where shall thou be in the tomorrows, weeping for thy yesterdays?"

Perplexed was I why hath not they responded.
They returned with sadness on their face and not dropping a single word.
I heard their laughter soon after they disappeared from my sights.
"O My God! The constructer and the destructor.
In dreams am I not, I am in the reality of death.


The rainbow I hath worn hath no colors as if I hath worn the cloudless sky.
I would not ask thou to give one more day, for my loves cannot be unveiled
In a day nor in a birth even. The words I havest not said shall not be said
In a day, nor could not I in my whole life too.
I hath been thinking of my tomorrows. I hath loved tomorrows
For no harms hath been tomorrows doing to me.
Now shall I send those thoughts into my stillness.


I shall ask thou to give my beloveds a sound sleep this night.
For awake shall they to an innovative sunset tomorrow without my remembrance.
Let them forget me even if I wished to be loved even when I am not.
For I want them to shed tears no more.
For their sorrows shall disrupt my peaceful sleep."



No comments:

Post a Comment