Raindrops intruded into the soil and touched me, whispered
In my ears, "Aay, Can you hear me, I am your beloved rain."
...
I gave him a smile, "I heareth you, I seeth you.
Yesterday I heard you, but you didnot intrude into the soil to reach me.
Weary was I thinking you hath forgotten me."
Rain replied, "Nay, Have you told I have forgotten you ? Never shall I,
Yesterday I was with a girl who layeth beside your tomb. She is beautiful as an angel, She lovest me too as you do. I was consoling her for her desires wertnot ended."
I said,"All souls here art not happy for ended not wert their desires.
But pleasurest am I as I hathnot hath anything to giveth my beloveds other than Loves. I am happy as I havest understood they knowth my love to them.
Before your arrival my beloved sister hath come here, she was weeping whispering that she loved me morethan anything in the world, She kept a handful of flowers on my tomb which she looked after with the tears of her love to me.
You go and tell that girl. Desires art mortal friends of those living on earth.
They must die with the body that owneth their fountain, Tell her not to weep as
I shall pray for her to get another birth to complete her desires for God is kind
To hear the weeping souls.", I heard the raindrops moving away.
I closed my inner eyes and took a heavy breathe so that the pleasant fragrance of wet soil should fill my mind. When I was moving to the gate of asleepness raindrops came again, "Aay, She is joyeous now as she havest heard a good word to fill her frozen heart. I saw her smiling as I conveyed your saying. I heard her singing to convey you her gratitude. She told me that no one hath come to her tomb even if there wert many to love her when she lived for she was beautiful."
I replied, "beauty and desire, both cannot be separated, Everyone in earth either desireth what is beautiful or find beauty in what they desireth. Verily both enslaveth their heart."
Rain went away and came back hastely, "She hast stopped weeping for she understood There is naught in anything what men dost on earth except the worship to the Lord. She ist grateful to you for your words shall givest her peace in her sleep. I heard her prayer that If she taketh birth again she would be your lover. Not desiring anything other than the eternal love, She lovest you now." Stopping for a moment he continued, "Its the time to leave for me.
I shall come again to join your souls. For I adorest love for I lovest you, Request Shall I to my friend wind, to sow the seeds of grapevine in the soil of
Your graves, And Bloom shall I those seeds above these two graves.",
I heard the voice of rain fading.
I closed my inner eyes and thought, "Nay,men's desires have no end unless this world endeth. What I havest told shall be understood by the one who havest no desires. "
Seasons hath been changing.After many seasons of rain..In another rainy day rain came again and whispered, "The sprigs of the grapevines are embracing each other and they are bloomed too as Love bloometh in hearts soil."
I prayed to the Lord with gratitude in my mind.
"Love needeth not body to blossom for it taketh birth when your soul needeth it and the more ye remembereth your beloved the more it bloometh too !"

No comments:
Post a Comment