" What shall be the day's farewell whisperings to night,

Ere Sun's farewell whisperings to day's gentlest sight.

I havest listened to it many times,...

Standing in the shores in twilights.

At last I understand,

Every farewell whisperings hast the same soul ever;

Not other than the soul of love that sayth farewell never. "

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

End of Days . .


A village of rich it was. Whole the village was filled by the marble palaces. Competing were the people there to show their richness. I walked through the narrow boulevard. Everywhere I heard the laughters filled with joy and pleasureful whisperings of wellness.

I reached a palace wherein a ceremony was going on. I asked the watchman, “what is going on?" He replied, “Master’s wife has given ...
birth to a son. A huge party is going on for invited persons."
"Give me some water for I am very thirsty", I asked him.
He replied."Aye, go away, let not my master see you, Chief of the village is coming, Leave from here." I left there giving a smile to the watchman.

I walked again and reached a hut which I saw as the only one in the village. Fragrance of frankincense was spread in the air. "Aye, Shall anyone quench my thirst", I asked. I saw a woman looking through the window. I sensed perplexity on her face to see someone on their yard.

A man came out with a pot of water. Pouring water into my hands he said, "Drink as much as you want. Pleasureful day is this for us as my wife gave birth to a son."
"Pleasureful fact is that ! But why have you burned frankincense for it is meant for the house of dead", I asked. He replied with a weary smile, "Yes, My son is dead. He lived a few moments only."
He continued with his tears veiled eyes, "Joyous am I for God shall give him a place in heaven for he has not got time to do sins..God is kind to call him unto Him without suffering my son with the darkness of poverty. Poor was I to get my beloved wife medicines she needed. Now I have to dig a grave for my son to get him peaceful sleep."

Hearing him had I been mutely. His wife came out with her son’s body upon her arms and she layed him on the soil of their yard. Tears were coursing through her cheeks. Her eyes looked like jewels which lost glittering. The man embraced her, "Do not cry my beloved. Fortunate has he been to live not in this worldly world. He is going only from this earthly earth. But Go not shall he from our mind and heart in which we have kept the love to give him when he is born. Let the love we kept for him flow with your tears and melt with him in the soil. If not I cannot see your eyes dried. My beloved. If the tears you have dropped get life they shall be talking for you in heavens."

They began digging. The man took his son on his arms and kissed him and laid him down into the grave. They filled it with the soil and I found the soil was wet with tears of poor mother. Suddenly earth began shivering and huge sigh was followed with it. I could not see anything other than the dust formed in the air. A little while after some moments, I looked around. I could see no palaces or the hut therein but a heap of soil.
­­
­
­­

No comments:

Post a Comment