" What shall be the day's farewell whisperings to night,

Ere Sun's farewell whisperings to day's gentlest sight.

I havest listened to it many times,...

Standing in the shores in twilights.

At last I understand,

Every farewell whisperings hast the same soul ever;

Not other than the soul of love that sayth farewell never. "

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Mortal Love . .


On the shore of infinite sea were we; I saw the sun rising, departing from the sea with lovers mind. Pleasant smell of elements of sea was spread there by the soft breeze. The clouds were seemed as if they were loving to fall down as drop of rain.

Awaken was I by her whisperings, “Aye, I lovest you. As the sun loves to drown in his beloved sea, I lovest to drown in the deepness of your soul;...
As the trees are enchanted being embraced by the wind, I lovest to be embraced within your arms forever; As flowers live within the sunlight, I lovest to live within you; As the rain sings it melody to earth I lovest to sing for you of my loves ", Stopping for a while and kissing me on my lips she stood up.

Grasping her fingers I said, "Rich am I not other than my richer love to thee, Wealthy am I not other than a wealthy heart to give thee love and to receive thy love, Thy Love fills the lamp of my mind which was going to emit smoke. I lovest thy heart and wish to keep it as my own."

She laughed and said, "I have to leave now to receive my father for he is coming back completing his business. Promise has he given to me that a surprise present is he going to give me. Let me leave.", Giving again a kiss on my lips she went.

Some days after I visited the shore again with the memories of my beloved. I layed in the bed of sands. Sun was kissing on my eyes. Hungry was I for empty was my pocket. I saw a beggar running and seeing me he stopped for a while, "Aye, why have you layed down here? Never give up this opportunity;
A wedding ceremony is going on there in the seashore palace. Come with me, I shall get you cuisines which you may have not tasted in your entire life. He began running and I followed him.

Luxurious was the ceremony. The whole wall was curtained by the expensive curtains and the seats for the couple were adorned by diamonds. I stood behind those seats to have my turn for my hunger be appeased. I heard the bride saying, “I lovest you. As the sun loves to drown in his beloved sea, I lovest to drown in the deepness of your soul; As the trees are enchanted being embraced by the wind, I lovest to be embraced within your arms forever; As flowers live within the sunlight, I lovest to live within you; As the rain sings it melody to earth I lovest to sing for you of my loves “

I saw the young man grasping and kissing her hands and saying, "I lovest you for you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I shall give you the life of princess. You shall live with me as the wife of richest person in the city; I need you with me in the whole nights of my life.” I saw her leaning on his shoulders with shyness on her face.

­

No comments:

Post a Comment