" What shall be the day's farewell whisperings to night,

Ere Sun's farewell whisperings to day's gentlest sight.

I havest listened to it many times,...

Standing in the shores in twilights.

At last I understand,

Every farewell whisperings hast the same soul ever;

Not other than the soul of love that sayth farewell never. "

Monday, 10 October 2011

Let us live together , a thousand novel years !


If my sun shall never set,
thousands of years
novel shall I live.
...
thousands of nights
with the sun.
save for I shall not see the moonlight.
nor shall I fill my heart
with eventide shades.


I lovest to drink the eventide shades
and sleep in moonlight.
my sunset is my need,
nights without sun: my life,
and my parting a truth.

Still if my soul carves
for thousand novel years,
I shall ask a podium in your heart.
shall not I be allowed with compassion
to rest in your heart;
raising and dropping with your breath !
save for your sun shall set,
give shall your heart to your beloved
whichin I also sleep.

Come, let us live together
a thousand novel years.

If you allow me not
I shall wait in the ether
to see a face compassionate to me,
save for my awaiting shall be for a while
and I shall raise aloft with no sorrows
for I have been loved by immortality.


A faded rose am I,
I shall not blame the breeze
for blowing me off to the soil.
and i can not let the breeze unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment