" What shall be the day's farewell whisperings to night,

Ere Sun's farewell whisperings to day's gentlest sight.

I havest listened to it many times,...

Standing in the shores in twilights.

At last I understand,

Every farewell whisperings hast the same soul ever;

Not other than the soul of love that sayth farewell never. "

Sunday, 16 October 2011

To the one who Cries for me . .


 "Shall there be someone
who mayst feel lost after I am gone ?
Shall there be a soul on earth that mayst live
...
with the memories I have given to remember ?
Shall there be a star that mayst dance
with me when I will be with them ?

Aye, the one who cries for me !
Never feel lost: I shall await you until the end day of your voyage
With another star in my hand for you to dance with.

O beautiful star ! dance with me
atleast until the one on earth, who remember me, join me here.

Aye the one who lives with the memories of mine !
Live with my memories, and pass on your memories
to the ones who mayst weep when you join me here.
And we shall wait with another star in your hand for them to dance with.

O , we will be dancing in the sky for ever,
With the infnite stars in our hands,
For the ones who loved us,
With the love we forgot to give,
For the love we couldn't receive-
For death shalln't come near to the bodies those were died once. "

No comments:

Post a Comment