Ages rolled.
Many springs blossomed.
Autumn shunned many leaves.
... Rain storms tempted us many times.
Together was the journey started-
And the way a joyful one.
Oh! The dreams were shattered.
The ways were sad filled many.
My road-fellows parted
through the ways they found.
Each one was alone;
And each one wept.
No life ends without a destination,
for each soul holds a destination
But premeditated by the hands of destiny.
Unknows shall remain my destination for me,
Until I reach there,
and smiles back with the very pain that sustained me,
to the fallen leaves
in the path I have walked.
I reached my destination.
Nay, destiny was fashioning my way
With her invisible hands and waiting for me.
Again another bud shall blossom.
Another leaf shall become a memory.
Another drop of rain shall fall
Into the heart of soil.
Come, let us dream for an other day-
Wherein dreams shall remain unshattered;
And no one shall be alone;
No one shall weep.
Only remember me until the dawn of
Another day of dream's fulfillment.
Many springs blossomed.
Autumn shunned many leaves.
... Rain storms tempted us many times.
Together was the journey started-
And the way a joyful one.
Oh! The dreams were shattered.
The ways were sad filled many.
My road-fellows parted
through the ways they found.
Each one was alone;
And each one wept.
No life ends without a destination,
for each soul holds a destination
But premeditated by the hands of destiny.
Unknows shall remain my destination for me,
Until I reach there,
and smiles back with the very pain that sustained me,
to the fallen leaves
in the path I have walked.
I reached my destination.
Nay, destiny was fashioning my way
With her invisible hands and waiting for me.
Again another bud shall blossom.
Another leaf shall become a memory.
Another drop of rain shall fall
Into the heart of soil.
Come, let us dream for an other day-
Wherein dreams shall remain unshattered;
And no one shall be alone;
No one shall weep.
Only remember me until the dawn of
Another day of dream's fulfillment.

No comments:
Post a Comment